Graduate Engineer – Electrified Propulsion
Join our innovative, fast paced, and dynamic team of propulsion engineers and become part of a revolution in E Mobility.
Saietta Group plc is an established engineering company based in Oxfordshire, England and is a multi-national business which designs, engineers, and manufactures complete powertrains for electric vehicles on land from scooters to buses and on sea.
We are seeking exceptional Graduate Engineers in electrical / electronic, mechanical, mechatronics, control, software, and systems engineering disciplines to join our dynamic Graduate Development & Industrial Integration Programme – and which plays a crucial role in our internal talent development strategy. Our Programme’s mission is to empower you to grow and take ownership for your continuous professional development. We enable you to become an agile, resilient, and highly skilled Engineer who can deliver existing and future projects.
The Graduate Engineer Programme
A 2 Year, engineering focussed, experiential, learning, development, and implementation programme covering five key areas:
- Interdepartmental rotations including Design, Analysis, Controls, Development, Build & Test
- Self-determined group project
- Interpersonal skills, competency development and implementation
- Opportunity to experience working across multi-site and international performance units
- Local and regional involvement in the promotion of Engineering through STEM activates
From day 1, we will guide you through the next 24 months, providing opportunities at every turn for you to excel and demonstrate what you can do. We will give you help, support, encouragement, and guidance as you move through the programme. But it’s not all going to be laid out in front of you. The reality of a competitive industry means that we must search for every solution, drive for every opportunity to do things better, faster, more efficiently, with increased productivity, quality and most importantly, customer satisfaction. Having been selected for this programme, you will have the drive, dedication, resilience, and downright determination, to be the best you can be.
Your progress will be monitored regularly, and you will be assigned a mentor and coach, who will oversee your progress, what you’re doing, what you’ve achieved and where any help, guidance or support may be required.
Ultimately, we want you to be successful and we will support you to achieve relevant Chartered status. In fact, this programme is designed with success in mind, not only for you, but for the business, and our customers.
The candidate (that’s you …)
What are we looking for?
- You will have obtained a min. 2:1 Engineering Degree (Electrical, Electronic, Systems, Control, Robotics, Software, Mechatronics or equivalent) by the time we are recruiting our next graduate engineers
- You gathered relevant Undergraduate Placement experience during your studies
- You participated in extracurricular activities, such as Formula Student or equivalent
- You are passionate about E-Mobility and want to have an impact on the industry
- You are dependable, collaborative and enjoy working in a cross-functional team environment
- You are adaptable and aspire to work in a dynamic project environment with the exposure to different customers and technologies
- You are willing to grow and take ownership for your personal and professional development
- You are curious and driven by a desire to understand problems, identify the cause and apply the best possible solution given
The job Graduate Engineer offer
- Joining an organisation that is at the forefront of motor & powertrain technology and constantly looking to push forward in all areas
- A business that is growing exponentially with huge ambitions, potential, and capability
- Working in an environment that enables our engineers to experience different cultures first-hand and to develop a collaborative network across the group
- A competitive salary with regular progression reviews whilst on the programme
- 25 Days holiday and statutory entitlement
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice car lease scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity for international travel
- Onsite EV charging points for use depending on availability
- Submit your CV and Cover letter via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date of applications: 30th October 2022
- Technical Interviews held from End November 2022
- Assessment and selection held during December 2022
- Offers will only be made to those candidates who have the necessary rights to live & work in the UK
- The graduate engineer programme will begin in 2023.
- Contact our recruitment partner, Marcus O’Donnell: T +44 2380 989512 M +44 7879 671790 W www.marcus-webb.co.uk