HIL Test Engineer
What are your responsibilities as a HIL Test Engineer at Saietta?
As a HIL Test Engineer you boost the development of the powertrain control. You will be part of the Saietta Europe software group (based in Apeldoorn, NL) and you will contribute to the development, implementation, and documenting of hardware-in-the-loop tests for embedded software. The software is developed by means of “state of the art” technologies, methods and tools.
As we are working on cutting edge technology, our embedded software development is continuously facing a number of design challenges like combining motor control and strict safety requirements.
In this role you report to the Lead Software Engineer.
In addition to this, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Create test cases and perform tests;
- Develop and maintain HIL setup(s) including documentation;
- Document test cases according to requirements from QMS.
What do we expect from you?
- Master or Bachelor level in Automotive Engineering, (Technical) Computer Science, Embedded Systems or Electrical Engineering;
- 2-5 years of experience in an equivalent position (in an Automotive environment is a plus);
- Experienced in Matlab Simulink Realtime. Basic understanding of C, C++ is a plus;
- Experienced in software modelling techniques and tools;
- A good understanding of the principles of electrical engineering and functional safety (ISO 26262);
- Knowledge of automotive specifics (for example AUTOSAR, SAEJ1939 or UDS) are a plus;
- Experienced in Automotive development processes and tools (such as V-Cycle, Configuration Management (Subversion SVN), Issue Management, etc.);
- Pro-active, team player, hands-on mentality, going the extra mile;
- You have good communication skills in English, both oral and written, where Dutch is a plus.
- We offer an international and attractive working environment with professional and enthusiastic employees who look beyond the boundaries of their own discipline so that optimal cooperation takes place;
- In addition, we offer a challenging, informal working atmosphere in which respect for each other is important and where the lines of communication are short;
- At Saietta there is room and attention for your individual development;
- Your benefit package is always competitive depending on your experience.
Acquisition by commercial agencies on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply now