What are your responsibilities as a System Engineer at Saietta?
As a System Engineer, you will design at the system level the basic requirements on which the functional and technical specifications within our engineering and development projects can be defined. You will actively contribute to the improvement of the concept and system-level development process. In addition, you will get the chance to actively shape and define the system engineering processes at our company.
Your main focus will be on motor and inverter technology, you will work with colleagues from various disciplines in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As we are working on cutting-edge technology, our product development is continuously facing many design and requirement challenges. On top of cost engineering, design for manufacturing and reliability engineering will be focus elements during the development stage. If you feel at home in such a challenging environment, where you can make a difference, then this is your job!
In addition to this, your main task and responsibilities are:
- Investigating state-of-the-art methods, and techniques from the literature;
- Defining and introducing system engineering processes, methods and tools especially model-based system engineering (MBSE) methods;
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders to identify their needs and translate them into system requirements;
- Analysing customer requirements;
- Defining system requirements;
- Managing these requirements and ensuring their traceability;
- Defining and specifying the functional behaviour of our systems;
- Developing conceptual designs and architecture based on customer requirements;
- Contributing to the safety concept and system-level safety analysis such as HARA, FMEA and FTA;
- Modelling of systems using modelling software and validating these models;
- Defining system test cases and relevant KPIs;
- Support and review of test activities, test specifications and test analyses;
- Documenting the process, results and conclusions of executed work.
What do we expect from you?
- Master or Bachelor level in (Technical) Computer Science, Embedded Systems, Automotive, Electrical Engineering or comparable field;
- 3 years of experience in as a system engineer in the automotive industry or other mechatronic industries;
- Modelling using Matlab Simulink;
- Requirement analysis and requirement management;
- System/Design modelling and documentation using SysML, preferably in Enterprise Architect;
- Being able to work with version control systems (SVN) is a plus;
- Being able to work with an issue management system (TRAC) is a plus;
- Knowledge of automotive development processes like ASPICE, ISO 26262, FME(D)A, and FTA;
- Training or certification as INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional, IREB Professional for Requirements Engineering or comparable is a plus;
- Experience with any requirement management tool is a plus;
- Experience with Electric or Hybrid Technology is a plus;
- Knowledge of SysML and the V development cycle;
- Knowledge of hardware and software development techniques and tools;
- Pro-active, team player, hands-on mentality, going the extra mile;
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- We offer an international and attractive working environment with professional and enthusiastic employees who look beyond the boundaries of their discipline so that optimal cooperation takes place;
- In addition, we offer a challenging, informal working atmosphere in which respect for each other is important and where the lines of communication are short;
- At Saietta there is room and attention for your individual development;
- Your benefits package is always competitive, depending on your experience.
Acquisition by commercial agencies on this vacancy is not appreciated.Apply now